viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

Behind this innocent smile of mine, lay words left unsaid. Words of longing, love, anger, and hate, all repeated inside my head.

I don't know if I'm getting better or just used to the pain.

I love sleep. My life has this tendency to fall apart when I'm awake.

Some people, are meant to fall in love with each other, but not mean to be together

It’s hard to say bye to the people you love.

Even the people who never frown eventually breakdown.

You look at me and think, 'she's so happy' but there's so much behind this little smile that you will never know.

The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.

It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.

What do you do when you become too scared, too scared to live, too scared to die, too scared to love, too scared to even care?

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.

There's a smile on my face but I don't know why it's there... I put it on to satisfy all the people that don't even care.

I'm often silent when I am screaming inside.

She was like a flower that had been battered by a storm, but not quite destroyed. Gradually, she began to strengthen and bloom again.

She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad and that's important you know.

I'll fake all the smiles, if it stops all the questions.

I've been a loser all my life. I'm not about to change. If you don't like it, there's a door. Nobody made you stay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario