jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

Cause we lost it all, nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry I can't be perfect. Now it's just too late and we can't go back...

Will you take a moment, promise me this. That you'll stand by me forever. But if God forbid fate should step in and force us into a goodbye.

So much to love, so much to learn, but I won’t be there to teach you.

My is free. Take it

And it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you...

Sometimes you've got to think about more than your own safety! Sometimes you've got to think about the greater good! This is war!

Every rose has its thorn.

everybody leaves.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

I want to be with you tonight, tomorrow, and today it can't happen now but it will someday.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around.

You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

He always belonged to someone else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario